We represent a major multinational company, in the search of their new HR Coordinator...
Tríade – Capital Humano
We represent a major multinational company, in the search of their new HR Coordinator.
• Will participate in developing HR goals, objectives and systems, including standardized programs that compliance with the local labor laws, Union’s requests and the company philosophy;
• Will perform benefits supervision, coordinate with the local Benefit Analyst better process and procedures and manage the company’s costs;
• Will be responsible for all local recruiting. This role has to supervise the compliance of the yearly headcount plan.
• Will work closely with the Sr. Director of HR Americas on the dealing of employee related issues or concerns;
• Will assists in the creation and documentation of job descriptions;
• Updating Corporate Office and local management of changes to legislation that impact employment;
• Coordination with Corporate Office of annual performance management and compensation plans;
• Will be the main point of contact for any local lawsuits. This person will have the responsibility to communicate legal process status to the Counsel, Sr, Legal and coordinate the local attorney services.
• May interact with the Company’s Unions for employees questions;
• Will supervise the Payroll with the assistance of the local HR Generalist.
• Speaks fluent English
If you fit the specification above, we want to know your history.
Attractive compensation package.
Rio de Janeiro - RJ.
send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org